Gone are the days when you used wired headphones. They kept you bound with the gaming laptops. And, this made your movements restricted for a long time. Now, this era is of Airpods pro and wireless headphones. Also, among others, Apple AirPods have paved their way. These are wireless earbuds and are convenient. Also, you can connect your Apple Airpods with laptops. But, How To Connect Airpods To Laptop? This needs some guidance. So check out the following guide to connect your Apple Airpods.
How To Connect Airpods To Laptop
For connecting your Apple AirPods, put them in their case. Now, hold it in your hand. And, you will see a power button. It is present behind the case. So, press it once. Keep pressing it until your status light blinks white.
Now, you check out Window PC. There will be a “pair a device” option. And, you will find it in pcs Bluetooth settings. The settings will be done on the device window. You will get a list of devices to which you can connect Your Apple Airpods with. So, pair and connect your Apple Airpods Pro with the Windows PC.
However, this is an overall step to follow. But, we will get into a detailed study for connection. Check out the step-by-step technique.
Can you connect AirPods to a normal laptop?
The answer is yes! We can connect laptops or Windows Pc Using Bluetooth. And, the step-wise procedure for any Windows laptop or PC is below.
- 1. Make sure your AirPods are charged. And, put them in their case.
- 2. Now, press and hold the power button. And, your power button light starts blinking. This means that they are ready for the pairing process.
- 3. Now, go to your laptop or PC’s Bluetooth settings.
- 4. Go to the start menu and type Settings in the search bar. Or, you can reach it from the settings. This will be a gear-shaped icon that you find above the power button.
- 5. Click on the devices option now.
- 6. So, confirm that the Bluetooth connection is on. To check that you can go to the upward section. And, that will be Bluetooth or other device connection. Also, if your Bluetooth is on, it will be in blue. And, the button will slide to the right side.
- 7. Now, click on the Bluetooth or other device option.
- 8. Also, there will be a section “add a device Window”. Here, you will click on the Bluetooth option.
- 9. After all that, open your Airpods case lid.
- 10. If you haven’t turned the pairing mode on, do it now. This is the first step that I told you about above. But, you can also do it now. And, if you already did connect your Airpods, skip this line.
- 11. So, in the add device section you will see Headphones. And, this is the Airpods connection shown first. Later, it changes into Airpods.
- 12. Now, click on the Airpods device that is shown.
- 13. You will see that a success message appears. And, it asks you to click on Done. So, just click it.
Airpods connection fail
Now, your device is connected to your Airpods. And now, you learned how to connect AirPods to laptops. But, even after this, people have been confused. And, they complain that they can’t connect Airpods. So, even after following the above steps, the error occurs. Then, read the following guide to fix the error you have.
Why won’t my AirPods connect to my laptop?
This error mostly occurs in Ipads, iPhones, or iPod touch systems. And, normal laptops normally don’t face this issue. That’s because the reason for this error is their OS. So, check out the simplest way to solve this issue.
1. First of all, you can choose any of the above-discussed devices. And, check that software is the latest one. This is necessary.
- Now, go to the system’s control center. And, click the blue tooth option to turn it on.
- Put the Airpods in their case and see if they are charging. Because their charging is a necessary process.
- Now, go to the settings on your device. And, click on the Bluetooth option. There, you will see that the connection is on.
Note:- If the Bluetooth is on, must check the Airpods connection status. Your AirPods are the audio device of course. So, make sure that the status is “audio device”. And, this is the main reason of connect Airpods’ failure.
That’s because many users don’t check the status and it shows a video device or something else. So, if you don’t see connected Bluetooth, follow the step below. But, if your blue tooth is on, skip the step below.
Put the Airpods in the case and close for a few seconds. Now, press the power button until they turn on. Now, open the lid and hold them close to the IOS. If you still face the same blue tooth connection failures, rest them.
Do AirPods work with laptops?
Yes, they can work with any Windows 10 or IOS device easily. For Windows laptops, follow the above guide. Install the Airpods and connect your Apple Airpods to Windows 10.
How do I install AirPods on Windows 10?
As guided above, go to the settings on your PC/laptop. Now, go to add device option and click on blue tooth. Put your AirPods in the case and turn the power on. Also, in the Bluetooth list, their name appears. So, just pair Apple’s Airpods and connect.
Does AirPods have a mic?
The Airpods have small microphones inside so you can use them. You can connect with Siri or make calls. And, you can set them as always right or left options as a mic. And, they come with a noise cancellation feature. So, their use is comfortable.
Now, connecting Airpods with any Windows or IOS system is no problem. And, they are appreciated by Dave Johnson Business Insider. Also, Dave Johnson and other business insiders have tried these Airpods connections. So, whether you have a laptop under 1500 dollars, install Airpods. And, any laptop under $500 or under $600 works fine with the Airpods. So, install and try them now!